The years leading up to, during and after the menopause can be very difficult for many women. They may struggle with symptoms such as feeling overwhelmed, anxiousness, low mood and fatigue.
At Yoga with Janie we are passionate about supporting women through this transition. We do this by providing Menopause Yoga workshops onsite within the workplace, virtually online and Dalkeith Schools Campus in a spacious warm private room.
Our positive, life-enhancing workshops include:
- Specially adapted Yoga practice suitable for all levels of experience.
- Mindfulness and Breath-work techniques to help manage the main symptoms of menopause... hot flushes, anxiety, irritability, insomnia, fatigue, lack of focus and low mood.
- Guidance on well-being including nutrition, natural remedies and information on HRT.
- Women’s circle discussions with the opportunity to share experiences, support and learn from each other.
- A booklet on Menopause Yoga for practice at home.
These empowering sessions for women going through peri to post menopause help them to learn ways of managing menopause symptoms and to embrace this new phase in their lives.
Please contact us for more information on ladies 1:1, Virtual sessions, Ladies groups & Corporate sessions.
Check out my Facebook page and website for up and coming classes, education sessions & workshop dates.
Lots of love,